July 18, 2016

Penned and Painted

Once again one of the blogs I look at, Stamp With Amy, had this card posted.  I loved the soft watercolor look of it so had to try it out.




The Blooms and Wishes stamp set has some of the neatest sentiments and fonts.  This is one of them.


Stamps: Penned and Painted, Blooms and Wishes
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush, Watercolor Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
AquaPainter, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another doctor's appointment.  Hopefully when I get home I will feel like spending some time in my stamping room.  I cleaned and organized again yesterday instead of working on my swaps for this weekend so that still needs to be done!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: