July 7, 2016

Better Together

Need a simple wedding card?  Have I got the card for you.  I chose black and silver for this card, but it would be so easy and perfect to make in specific wedding colors!!



I love the intertwining hearts as well.  Perfect for the happy couple!!


Stamps: Better Together
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Fine Tip Glue Pen

I got a ton done in my stamp room as far as putting away and getting organized from the last stamp night.  

Today John and I are going to visit the happy campers again and hope that we don't get too wet!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: