July 30, 2016

Fresh Fruit

Here is yet another of the make and takes we did last weekend. I actually think of all the stamps in this set that the strawberry is my least favorite.


But I really like the way this card and gift bag turned out.  A lot of the embellishment was supposed to go on the bag but we changed it up to put it on the card.

 


Stamps: Fresh Fruit
Cardstock: real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: Fruit Stand
Ink: real red, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Glassine Gift Bags, Whisper White Mini Pom Pom Trim, 
Triple Banner Punch, Delicate White Doilies, 
Gold Binder Clips, Stampin' Dimensionals

What to do, what to do, what to do . . . it is hard to believe but there is absolutely nothing on my schedule or agenda for the next two days.  That does not happen very often.   Stamping, shopping, book, naps . . . maybe I will roll a dice and see which one to do!! 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I bet you will do some of all the above listed. Take care.