July 17, 2016

Places You'll Go

I have always loved this story by Dr. Suess so when I saw this stamp set in the catalog I knew I had to have it!!  In fact I just bought an insulated mug/glass with this very saying on it.  My bags have been sitting idle since March and I am ready to travel somewhere!!



This is a super simple card that I whipped up in no time at all.  It would be great for a graduation card next spring done in school colors.


Stamps:  Places You'll Go
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Blooms and Bliss
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Cucumber Crush, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Accessories: Project Life Corner Punch

I spent some time yesterday figuring out what I want to do for swaps for the coming weekend.  My plan today is to get everything cut and make those that I need to make so that is off the to-do list for this week.  Since it looks like it may rain all day, my stamp room is a good place to be.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: