July 25, 2016

One Wild Ride

If you know a guy that loves motorcycles then you will for sure want the stamp set . . . One Wild Ride.  



This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight.

Stamps: One Wild Ride
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot

We left Champaign early yesterday morning and got home mid afternoon.  I started cutting cardstock and gathering things for tonight and was done before supper.  I spent the rest of the evening relaxing in my recliner and dozing.  Today I have been putting stamping supplies away from the weekend and double checking my tubs to make sure I have everything.  

I think I will go to Iowa City a little early and get my errands run before stamp night rather than waiting till after.  I don't know about you but I am ready for some cooler temperatures.  This heat just drains your energy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: