July 16, 2016

Bunch of Blossoms

Since this stamp set was still on my table I decided to make another card with it.  I had come across this one on a blog I follow, Stampercamper, and decided to try it out.


Just in case you haven't already noticed . . . I love this sentiment!  You will probably be seeing a lot of it in the future!!



Stamps: Bunch of Blossoms
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink:Wild Wasabi, Flirty Flaming, Watermelon Wonder 
Accessories: Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Blossom Builder Punch, Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black Markers, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

After napping most of the afternoon yesterday, I am hoping to be able to spend some time in my stamp room today.  I have three shoe box swaps I need to get ready for and another general swap I would like to make for an event I am going to next weekend.  We shall see what the day brings!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: