March 29, 2016

Flowering Fields

For two more days you can receive this Flowering Fields stamp set free as one of your Sale-a-Bration choices.  


This is one of the cards everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday. 


Stamps: Flowering Fields, Number of Years
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, 
Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Marina Mist, 
Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Blender Pens, Triple Banner Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We tried a new place last night for Make-It-Monday and it seemed to work all right.  Now I have to make a decision as to whether to keep it at the original one or to move all classes to this one. I am not sure what to do, but I have a title time to ponder the decision.

Today is my volunteer day and then I am coming home to rest.  I was so tired last night I actually set my alarm for 6:00 PM instead of 6:00 AM.  At least I have a fairly good internal alarm and was up in enough time to get everything done I needed to before leaving to volunteer. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: