March 9, 2016

Party Pants

Here is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night. This one comes from the blog of a demonstrator named Julie Davison.


One thing I found out over the weekend at my craft show was that I have no birthday cards for children.  I think this one would qualify, but I did order a bunch of the children stamps when I placed an order the other night.


We made it to St. Louis yesterday in good time and after lunch Julie headed off to her conference.  I promptly took a nap until she got done.  We went out for supper and then just relaxed for the evening.

Julie left early this morning and I got myself organized for the day.


Any guesses at what I am doing today??  I gathered all of my Paper Pumpkins that I have never made up as well as other kits I have gathered over the past while and am planning on getting them all finished.  A book and a nap may also be on my agenda!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: