March 3, 2016

Sunburst Sayings

Tonight is Technique/Stamp club and one of the techniques we are learning is the bouncing brayer.  I found this card on a blog that I follow . . . Stamp With Amy.


When I first saw this technique, I thought I will never be able to do that but it is really VERY easy.


Stamps:  Sunburst Sayings
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink:  daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Versamark
Accessories:  Baker's Box Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brayer, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Metallics Glitter tape, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be a busy day as I am dropping off a card donation to Hospice, taking a friend to an appointment, and then just staying in Iowa City until Technique Club tonight.  At least the weather is nice even though we did get a dusting of snow.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: