March 1, 2016

Flowering Field

Here is the last of the Stampin' Up! birthday cards I received.  This one is from my friend, Susie, who I wish was my upline!!


I absolutely love the soft colors she used in this card.   Soft Subtles is not a color family I usually use, but with the Designer Series Paper in the Occasions catalog, it is definitely growing on me.  I can tell by the card stock I ordered last night that I have been using it more and more.


Today is my volunteer morning at Hospice and then I am going to help my friend, Judy, run an errand.  Luckily we did not get any of the snowy or icy weather that was a possibility for us.  I hope to spend some time in my stamping room this afternoon and then maybe watch the Hawkeyes play basketball tonight.  Lately that has been an exercise in frustration, so I may just stay stamping!!

The Tin of cards class last night was a lot of fun and I think the ladies all enjoyed their night of stamping.  They all went home with a fun tin and 16 cards ready for giving.  Wouldn't you know it . . . today, the Tin of Cards is on the Weekly Deals.  These would make great gifts for anybody that you know that likes handmade cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: