February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!!

Rose Garden

I am continuing with the beautiful Stampin' Up! birthday cards I received last week.  This one came from my friend, Luetta.


There are so many things that you can do with this set and the thinlits that coordinate with it.  And they all look so different.  It is a must have coordinating set!!


What are you planning on doing with your extra day this year???  Of course I plan to spend the majority of it in my craft room.   I am going to continue to work on things for my upcoming craft show this weekend and also finish gathering things for the "Tin of Cards" class that is tonight.  It is almost ready to go, just needs to be loaded in the car!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: