February 15, 2016

 Apple of My Eye

Yesterday was certainly more fun than today has been.  Yesterday I got to spend the day creating . . . today I shoveled snow!!  It has been many years since I have shoveled our walk and I hope it is many more years before I do it again!!



Since I had this set sitting on my stamping table left over from Stamp Class last Monday night, I decided to make several cards with it that I will be sharing in the upcoming days!!


Stamps:  Apple of My Eye
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am meeting my friend, Luetta, for lunch today.  It is a no school day because of President's Day so we decided lunch would be in order.  I probably should start getting things ready for a craft show I have coming up the first weekend in March, so maybe that will be on the agenda when I get home.  This is a pretty busy week here, so I may just relax when I get home.  It is good to have choices!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: