February 21, 2016

Number of Years

Again, the inspiration for this card came from Pinterest.  I love the way the balloons have been punched out to make the background!!


I don't use these word thinlits nearly enough.  I need to keep them out where I remember that I have them.  I love the font!!



Stamps:  Number of Years
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Large Number Framelit Dies, Hello You Thinlits, 
Big Shot, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Linen Thread, 
White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is one of the cards that everybody will be making this week at Make-It-Monday.  If you would like to join us just shoot me an email and tell me you are coming!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: