February 20, 2016

Apple of My Eye

Here is the last of the many cards I made while I had "Apple of My Eye" sitting on my stamping table.  This card reminds me of spring and summer and I can't wait!!


This would really look better with some Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine, but I didn't happen to have any so I used some retired Cantaloupe Crisp instead. You can bet the Calypso Coral twine went on my next order!!




Stamps:  Apple of My Eye
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Thick Baker's Twine, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a very successful day of shopping yesterday and are headed out for another one today!!  Good company, good times, good food . . . what could be better!!  The only casualty of the day was Hanna taking a tumble on the streets of Omaha as we were walking to supper.  I cannot say enough good about the staff at Spaghetti Works as they very quickly got her some ice and made sure she was okay once we got to the restaurant.  I was also quite impressed with many of the young people who either stayed with us on the street as we made sure she was okay or stopped to see if they could help.  There are good people in the world!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: