February 1, 2016

Botanical Builder Framelits

Here is the big project I have been working on for the last several days.


It is a perpetual celebration calendar made with the Wildflower Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper.


I saw one like this on Pinterest and just knew I had to try it.


It has a pocket and an insert so you can list the celebrations that you would like to send cards for.  You could also include a couple of cards in the pockets.


After getting the basic calendar done, I then just cut many flowers and leaves from the Botanical Builder framelits and decorated each page.  I really like the way it turned out!!

Today I am taking my friend, Judy, home from the hospital and then coming home to start my Rosebowl scrapbook.  I am looking forward to sharing part of that with you.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift that has been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: