February 8, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

Everybody stamping this week will be making one of these bright and cheery cards.


There are many other sentiments in this set, but I bought it primarily for this saying right here.  It goes along with my philosophy of life being a gift . . . you need to stop and enjoy all of the little things along the way.  Pinterest was once again the inspiration for this card.



Stamps:  Enjoy The Little Things
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Watermelon Wonder, 
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (SAB item)
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder
Accessories:  Watermelon Wonder 1" Satin Stitched Ribbon, 
Stampin Dimensionals

Since I actually have everything ready for Make-It-Monday tonight, I think I will work on a couple of other class project ideas that I have.  Looking at the cold and blowing snow, I am certainly okay with waiting to get out in it tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: