February 25, 2016

Party Pants

Stampin' Up! released three new Sale-a-Bration products a couple of weeks ago.  Party Pants is one of those stamp sets and the washi tape is another one of the products.


This is one of the cards that every one stamping this week made.  I love the sparkly washi tape!!


Stamps:  Party Pants
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Balloon Bouquet Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 
1" Square Punch, Mettalics Glitter Tape, Linen Thread, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My heating pad and I had a period of separation today as it was my volunteer morning at Hospice.  However, our date continued as soon as I got home.  I think I am spending one more day taking it easy, before I give up and go to the doctor.  If it is not better tomorrow, an appointment will be made!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: