February 18, 2016

Apple of My Eye

Here is another very clean and simple card I made while I had Apple of My Eye on my stamp table.



I am certainly glad I went ahead and got this set, because I have seen some very cute cards made with it.


Stamps:  Apple of My Eye
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/2" Circle Punch

My schedule has gotten rearranged this week so today is my Hospice volunteer morning.  After stopping on my way home for a hair appointment, I need to get a dessert made for my community meeting tonight.  Sometime I need to find time to pack, because bright and early tomorrow morning Julie is picking me up so we can go get Hanna and continue on to Omaha for our girls' weekend of shopping.  Hopefully we can find some good bargains . . . if not I know we will have a good time anyway!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: