February 28, 2016

Butterfly Basics

Here is another one of the birthday cards made with Stampin' Up! product that I received for my birthday this week.



My stamping friend, Sandi, sent this one to me.  I love the bright springy color combination.


Supper at Olive Garden last night was delicious, despite the wait.  I guess there is a wait anytime you go out for supper on a Saturday night!!  And the best news is that I have leftovers for supper tonight.  John is going to a wild game feed, so this works out perfectly.

I am planning on spending the day in my stamping room, with the exception of a couple of hours to watch the Hawkeyes play basketball.  I certainly hope they play better than they have been!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: