February 9, 2016

The Sky Is The Limit

I will be sorry to see this stamp set leave next Monday, on the 15th. I absolutely love it and have used it a lot.  Do you have yours yet?


This is one of the cards everybody stamping with me this week will get to make.


Stamps:  The Sky Is The Limit
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White,
 Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Basic Gray, Real Red, Real Red Marker
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is my Hospice volunteer day and then I don't know what!!  I can't believe I there is absolutely nothing I really have or want to do.  I may try to finish my Rose Bowl Scrapbook this afternoon.  Staying warm is definitely in the plans as I sit here and listen to the wind howl around the house!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: