February 22, 2016

Picture Perfect

When I saw the many gorgeous cards made with the Picture Perfect stamp set I oohed and ached over them, but thought they would be very difficult to make.  



However, if you pay attention to the little notches on the top of the photopolymer stamps, they are really easy to use.  I love how this humming bird turned out!!


Stamps: Picture Perfect
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Archival Basic Black

Since I had gotten everything ready for stamp night before I left last Friday, all that remains is to load it in the car and I am ready for tonight.  Kind of scares me that I am organized early because that is a sure sign that I am going to forget something!!

Hopefully the weather is as nice as it looks out my front window.  Now that I have gotten a taste of warmer temperatures, I am really anxious for spring!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: