February 6, 2016

Picture Perfect


I finally got around to finishing up the card that I started at the demonstrator meeting I went to a couple of weeks ago.  You might remember that I used these same roses in my Rose Bowl Scrapbook here.


Stamps: Picture Perfect
Cardstock:  Real red, Basic Black, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Rose Garden Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Extra Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I really have been working away on my Rose Bowl Scrapbook.  I might get it done someday!!!

I do need to put it away for a while and work on planning next week's Make-It-Monday!!  I would like to have that done today so that I can watch the Hawks play basketball tomorrow and then watch the SuperBowl.  We will see what happens!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: