February 2, 2016

Rose Wonder


I again tried using the Rose Wonder stamp set without the coordinating framelits.  I think it turned out pretty well.  I am sure I found this on Pinterest somewhere.  That is one of the problems with retirement . . . lots of time to browse around the net for inspiration.


Stamps: Rose Wonder, Watercolor Wash
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Decorative Lable Punch (a weekly deal this week!), Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a great day to put on a pot of soup and stay indoors.  I rearranged my volunteer schedule because I wasn't sure what the weather would be like this morning and I am sure glad I did!!  Sweats, coffee, and stamping are on the agenda. (Because the soup is already going!)

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: