February 13, 2016

Apple of My Eye

Here is the last card that everyone that stamped this week made.


It is another one that we made a couple of weeks ago at a swap and was brought by fellow demonstrator, Christy Kimball.  I didn't think I needed this set when it first came out but as you can see I have changed my mind!!
 

Stamps:  Apple of My Eye
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Go Wild Designer Series Paper Pack
Ink:  Basic Black, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 
3/8" Basic Black Stitched Ribbon, 
1/4" White Cotton Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

John and I decided we wanted to go out for breakfast this morning and then I decided I had better go get some groceries in case it really does snow tomorrow.  Once again, we can be snowed in for a while and won't starve.  My stamping room is now calling my name for the next two and a half days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: