February 12, 2016

Tin of Cards Class

Be sure and mark your calendars for Monday night, February 29th as I am adding a special class this month . . . The Tin of Cards Class.  We will be meeting at Culver's in Iowa City on this evening.


This fun printed tin gives you plenty of room to store the cards you make in the kit, plus room for more. You will make 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs.



In the class you will receive the Tin of Cards Project Kit and all the supplies to make the 16 cards shown as well as the tin.  I am offering two options for the class.

Option #1  $32 . . . you will receive the supplies to make the cards and the tin.  I will supply the stamps, ink, and any other card stock you need.
Option #2  $60 . . . you will receive supplies to make the cards and the tin, the Tin of Cards Stamp Set, and an ink pad of your choice. This option also allows you to choose one Sale-A-Bration selection of your choice and earns yoga spot on the 50/50 board.
All  you need to bring with with option is your adhesive and scissors.

Please RSVP by Thursday, February 18th.  I will need a firm commitment so I can get the supplies ordered.  When RSVPing, please tell me which option you would like.  If it is Option #2, I also need to know what color ink you would like and your Sale-a-Bration selection.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon so you can make this fun and exciting kit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: