February 3, 2016

Rose Bowl Scrapbook

Today I thought I would share the beginnings of my Rose Bowl Scrapbook.  The Rose Wonder Thinlit worked perfectly for the title page.


The one thing I struggle with in scrapbooking is wanting to include too many photos.  


It took me a long time to decide what ones I wanted to use and I probably still have too many, especially when it comes to parade photos.  But that is the way it is!!  


Luckily I have enough Basic Black and Crushed Curry 12 X 12 card stock, because I did decide those would be the only two colors of background paper I would use.  After all, it is a Hawkeye Rose Bowl scrapbook.

Since today looks to be another cold and blustery day I am once again by my space heater in my stamping room.  My plan is to figure out what I want to do for Technique/Stamp Club tomorrow night and then to work on my scrapbook some more.  I do want to remember to watch the Hawkeye Basketball game tonight.  It has been a great year to be a Hawkeye!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: