February 23, 2016

Rose Garden

Sympathy cards are something I always like to just keep on hand and this one is super simple to make a stack of to have when you need it.


This is also one of the cards everyone stamping last night got to make.  Switch out the greeting and you have a great card for any occasion.


Stamps:  Rose Garden, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink:  So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Archival Black
Accessories:  Rose Garden Thinlits, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges

There is not much on the agenda at the Wilson household today.  I think I will be taking it easy and having a date with my heating pad as my back has still not recovered from it's snow scooping escapade a week ago.  By the time I got home last night I could hardly move, so I decided it would be good to rest it today!!  Hopefully it will be good to go tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: