February 17, 2016

Birthday Blooms

I am loving the new Watermelon Wonder ribbon that is in the Occasions Catalog.  It is an awesome color and feels and lays so nicely.  


Yes, I did fussy cut out that flower!!  Nor sure how many of them I would want to do, but I am really pleased with the results on the card.


Stamps:  Birthday Blooms
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories:  Triple Banner Punch, Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon

It has been a slow start around the Wilson household today.  I started reading late last night and read into the wee hours of the morning so decided to sleep in today.  Those that know me, know that this is not typical of me, but I sure did enjoy my book last night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: