February 11, 2015

Rose Wonder

Check out another one of the cards everybody made this week at Make-It-Monday.


This card was brought to our Stamping Saturday by fellow demonstrator, Dawn Klein.


Stamps:  Rose Wonder, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Rose Garden Thinlit Dies, Aquapainter, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Fine Tip Glue Pen, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been one of those days where things don't quite go according to plan.  I had a dental appointment at 7:45 for a routine cleaning.  They found a couple of cavities and could actually get me in to get them fixed at 11:00 so I ran some errands in between. Now five hours later than I was planning, I am sitting in my chair with a totally numb mouth drinking coffee with a straw and writing my blog post. You know you really want a cup of coffee if you will use a straw.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: