February 14, 2016

Hello Life

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Here is one of my favorite valentines that I have made over the yard.  It is so simple and I love red, black and white together for Valentine's Day!!


I guess you could say I am totally a traditionalist when it comes to holiday colors!!


Stamps:  Hello Life
Cardstock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Ink:  Real Red, Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Sitting here watching the snow fall and the wind blow makes me exceptionally glad that I do not need to go anywhere today!!  Now that I don't have to get out in the bad weather to go to work, it makes it that much harder to even think about going out when it is snowing.  

John and I had thought about going to Red Lobster for dinner tonight on Valentine's Day, but it can wait.  We can celebrate any time we want to when it will be better on the roads.  We will probably spend today like we do many days . . . him in his painting room and me in my craft room!!  Life doesn't get much better as long as you are together!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping

No comments: