February 10, 2016

Botanicals For You

Today's card is one everybody stamping this week gets to make.  They were all amazed Monday night how each and every card came out so totally differently!!


This was Lisa Irving's card swap at our demonstrator meeting a couple of weeks ago.  I loved the color combination so decided to use it just exactly as it was!!


Stamps:  Botanicals For You
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Tempting Turqouise, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Versamark, 
Night of Navy, Island Indigo, and Tempting Turquoise Reinkers
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, AquaPainter, 
Botanical Garden Jewels, Glue Dots

Today is the day!!!  Yes, it will really happen today!!  I love my Christmas tree and decorations so much that I just hate to take them down!!  But since Valentine's Day is this weekend, all good things must come to an end so Christmas will be going away until next Thanksgiving!!  I know . . . I am a total nut, but I would probably leave them up all year if I could!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: