February 4, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

Tonight is Technique/Stamp Club and we are learning some new folds.    


This one uses the center step fold.  It takes a bit of precision cutting and scoring but once you have the dimensions down it is really pretty easy.


Stamps:  Honeycomb Happiness
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, 
Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Stampin' Sponges, Clear Wink of Stella

Do you think it will ever get warm enough for ice cream again?  I am definitely ready for warmer temperatures and it hasn't really even been that cold!!

I changed my Hospice volunteer day this week so I didn't have to go out in the bad weather on Tuesday so my afternoon will be spent there.  It works perfectly since I was going to be in town anyway for stamp club tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: