February 7, 2016

Hello

Here is one of the cards everybody stamping this week will get to make.  Could be for Valentine's Day or just a hello to a friend!!


I think this may be one of my new favorite color combinations.  Blushing Bride is a color I hadn't used hardly at all until it was featured in the Occasions catalog.  Now I love it!!


Stamps:  Hello (SAB..available until Feb. 15th), Bloomin' Love
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  1" Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim, 
Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Basic Pearl Jewels

I worked hard yesterday to get everything ready for tomorrow night so I can be a sports junkie today.  Hawkeyes at noon and then the Super Bowl . . . what could be better!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: