January 31, 2016

First Sight


Here is another one of the cards I made while in my stamping room the other day. I don't often color on the stamps with my markers, but I really should as I love the way it looks.


Stamps:  First Sight
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:  Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette Markers, 
Sweetheart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I visited my friend, Judy, in the hospital and stopped and got a ton of groceries, just in case it snows this week.  We could be snowed in for a couple of weeks and be good!!  John in his painting room and me in my craft room, just coming out occasionally to eat a meal.  Life is good!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: