January 28, 2016

Traveler

Here is one of the shoebox swaps brought Saturday by Nicole.  The Traveler stamp set is a great companion to the World Traveler embossing folder.


It doesn't show up very well in the photo but the embossing folder has been sponged with a Smoky Slate color to give it some depth.


 Stamps:  Traveler, That Thing Yo Did
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories:  World Traveler Embossing Folder, 
Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have been busy, busy, busy cleaning and really organizing my stamping room this week.  I made the decision to part with some things so that I would have room for both my stamping supplies and also my craft show things.  Here are a few photos from around the room.  I even have the floor picked up enough that I was able to run a vacuum cleaner!!  It has been a long time since I have done that!!  It does feel really good to have it done though!!






Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: