January 13, 2016

What I Love

What I Love is this new Sale-a-Bration stamp set that you can get for FREE until March 31st.  I think this is my favorite stamp set of all the offerings this year.



This was another one of the cards everybody stamping this week got to make. This is also one of my favorite color combinations!!


Stamps:  What I Love
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive, very Vanilla
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
Accessories:  Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Blender Pens 

Looking outside right now it looks very warm, but I am sure it isn't.  Today will be a good day to stay home in my sweats and get my stamp room organized with all of my new goodies that are in the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  That is what I usually do the week between Christmas and New Year's, but since I was off gallivanting this year it had to wait.  Today is the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: