January 17, 2016

 Bloomin' Love

This Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper is absolutely awesome!!!  And it is so easy to cut with the precision base plate in combination with the magnetic plate and your Big Shot.


 


I had some time to spend in my stamping room yesterday and got a lot of samples done that I will be sharing with you in the coming days.  As cold as it is, the heater in my stamping room has been getting a workout!!


Stamps:  Bloomin' Love
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Basic Black, 
Whisper White, Blushing Bride Gimmer Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies, Large Numbers Framelits Dies, 
Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another day that will be spent in my stamping room making some thank you cards for Hanna and her students. Hopefully I remember that the Hawkeyes are playing basketball later this afternoon, so I can watch them.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!  Stay warm!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: