January 9, 2016

A Nice Cuppa

Thursday night at Technique Club we work with the Delft Tile technique.  I thought it went well with the teacup set that is in the Occasions catalog.



My mom and one of her friends loved to drink tea so whenever there is a set with teacups in it I always have to have it.  My mom's friend was also Dutch so the blue tile fit right in with this set.


Stamps:  A Nice Cuppa
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point
Accessories:  Simply Scored, 
Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Stampin' Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am making nice progress in getting everything for Monday night.  I would like to have it all ready to go by the time tomorrow is over.  Monday I have some errands and other things to do so would like to be able to load Monday morning and then spend the day in Iowa City.  I think it may just happen because I have absolutely nothing else to do this weekend!!  Yeah!!  That is a very good feeling!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: