January 6, 2016

Perfect Pairings

Today's card is one directly from the Stampin' Up! website.  I think I must have left my stampin' mojo in California because I am having a hard time doing much of anything other than sitting and sleeping.


I really am quite anxious to get back into my stamping room and start working with all of the great new products in the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalogs.


Stamps:  Perfect Pairings, Sparkle and Shine
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Shine On Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 
Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Metallics Sequins Assortment, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, Handheld Stapler

My plan for the day is to get my suitcases unpacked, do laundry, and try to catch up on some other stuff that piled up while I was gone.  I hope to spend a little time in my stamping room, but it needs to be cleaned up again before any major creating goes on!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: