January 29, 2016

Watercolor Words

Here is another quick and simple Valentine card you could make in a second!!


Watercolor Words is one of those stamps sets I got after I had been at convention and I am surely glad I did.


Stamps:  Watercolor Words
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red

It was so nice to sit in my room yesterday and create away without having to trip over things!!  I have a hair appointment first thing this morning and then I plan to spend a good part of the day there again today.  Stamp delivery is on the agenda for this afternoon.  I am hoping to talk John into going to our favorite restaurant in Kalona for supper.  We usually go at least once a week and I haven't been there since the week before Christmas!!  I am definitely in withdrawal from my Mexican food!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sounds like a most wonderful way to spend a day - getting pampered, with crafts, with John, and with Mexican food. Have a great day.