January 26, 2016

Bloomin' Love

Today's card is one that comes from the demo meeting I attended on Saturday. I did a good job of making sure I knew who brought what shoebox swap, but when it comes to the pre made swaps we all took and exchanged there were several without names.  This is one of those.  I layered it on a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock.




This is one of the cards everyone is making this week.


Stamps:  Bloomin' Love, Timeless Textures
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Blusing Bride Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
1/4" Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Today when I get done volunteering at Hospice, I believe a nap is calling my name.  I made the mistake of drinking a cup of coffee when I got home from stamp night last night, so it ended up being a very short night as I was awake until the wee hours!!  Then I hope to tackle the junk corner in my stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: