January 14, 2016

The Sky Is the Limit

This limited time Sale-a-Bration set card is another one everybody stamping this week got to make.  Masculine cards are hard for me to make, but this set will make that easier!!


I can also see using the sentiment "The Sky is the Limit" which is included in the set in graduation cards as well.


Stamps:  The Sky is the Limit (Limited time Sale-a-Bration set)
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black Ink
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
Stampin Dimensionals

Today is going to be another stay at home kind of day even though it will be much warmer outside.  I am hoping the ice on our driveway melts completely away today . . . everybody has to have a hope.  It would certainly making getting in and out of the driveway much easier!!  I do need to get my Christmas decorations down but since I was gone the week after Christmas I am still enjoying them!!  Everything in good time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: