January 22, 2016

Hello

I love the font in this hello stamp from the Sale-a-Bration set "Hello".


I think this will be one of the cards every one stamping next week will be making.


Stamps:  Hello (Sale-a-Bration set)
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Botanicals Gardens Vellum Stack
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder,Heat Tool, 
Botannical Gardens Jewels, Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon

I left bright and early this morning for an eye appointment at 7:45. Now I am just waiting for the dilation in my eyes to clear up so that I can get my swaps done for a stamping get together I am attending tomorrow.  Hopefully that will happen soon, otherwise my stamping will be worse than normal!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the oct of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: