January 8, 2016

Botanicals For You

Last night was technique/stamp club and one of the techniques we used was a wax paper resist technique for background papers.



It doesn't show up very well in the photo but the Lovely Lacy embossing folder is what we used for the wax paper resist.


Stamps:  Botanicals For You
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, 
Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder
Accessories:  Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, 
Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Pearl Basic Jewels,
 Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today, I am doing one of my least favorite things and that is getting caught up on my bookwork.  I always start the year off great and keep up with it pretty good until about October and then I get busy and it is the one thing that gets neglected . . . so I need to get last year's bookwork from October through December done.  The good thing about it is that I can do it from the comfort of my chair and heating pad.  I did manage to get my stamping table cleaned off yesterday so if I felt like stamping I would have a place to do it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: