January 19, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Here is another easy card that would be great to add to your stash of birthday cards.


Again, like yesterday there are no additional embellishments used.  


Stamps:  Birthday Blooms
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow Markers
Accessories:  None (again)

Even though I planned to go out yesterday, I decided not to and ended up spending the day in my craft room again.  I did get all of Hanna's thank you cards done and started work on another project that I will be sharing soon. Today is my volunteer morning at Hospice and then I will be visiting my friend, Judy, in the hospital.  At least the wind chill is not much below zero today . . . although when it gets that cold I am not sure it makes any difference how far below zero it is!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: