January 11, 2016

Rose Wonder

I absolutely love these new Rose Garden thinlit dies.  I know we will be using them a lot between now and the end of May!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps:  Rose Wonder, Timeless Textures
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder,  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Rose Garden Thinlit Dies, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Brrr . . . it is cold outside!!!  I started my car this morning and went to get it loaded for tonight.  Got everything loaded and was ready to get in the car to take off.  Since I have automatic start I hadn't opened the driver's door yet. No problem opening the door . . . the problem was closing the door . . . it was frozen open.  A little WD40 and I was good to go.  I hate cold mornings like this!!!  Another indicator that retirement was a good option for me!! Hopefully that is all of the really cold weather we will have this year, but I doubt it.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: