January 20, 2016

Botanical Blooms

Tonight I have my monthly shoebox swap group meeting and here is the card that I am taking.


It looks pretty easy but I must be having an off day of stamping because I had to stamp the images several times to get them where I wanted them.  Usually I just cut, stamp, and go . . . but not today!!


Stamps:  Botanical Blooms, The Sky is the Limit (Sale-a-Bration Set available through Feb, 15th)
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Memento Black

I am so glad the weather is going to be a little warmer today!!  I have no desire to be a snow bird and go south for the winter but I am tired of this cold weather.  I got some postage stamps at the grocery store yesterday and the gal gave me some spring flowers and said maybe if I used them spring would come sooner.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: