January 24, 2016

Bloomin' Love

Here is the card I took as my shoebox swap yesterday to my stamping meeting. It is also one everybody who is stamping this week is going to make!!


I love the red foil and am glad that they decided to carry it over from the Holiday Catalog for another few months.  It makes awesome Valentine's Day cards!!


Stamps:  Bloomin Love
Cardstock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Foil Sheets
Ink:  Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories:  Bloomin Heart Thinlit Dies, 
Large Numbers Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a wonderful time yesterday stamping away with my demonstrator friends.  I came home with tons of ideas and inspiration to keep me going for quite some time!!

Today we will be going out for supper with our daughter and son-in-law to celebrate John's birthday.  We haven't seen them since Christmas so it will be good to catch up.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: