January 18, 2016

Bloomin' Love 

Today's card is a very simple Valentine card that would be easily duplicatable if you needed a lot of cards!!




It uses Designer Series Paper from the Love Blossoms stack so you would be able to get many cards from one pad of paper.


Stamps:  Bloomin' Love
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Rose Red, 
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Rose Red
Accessories:  None . . . can you believe it!!

I hope you are all staying warm on this very COLD morning in Iowa.  The sun looks very warm as I look out my window but I know it is cold, cold, cold outside.  But we are  more than halfway through January so that means we are on the downhill side of winter!!  

Believe it or not I think I am going to go out today and run a few errands and a few other things.  I can only stay cooped up at home so long, and other than a couple of hours Friday, I have been at home since last Tuesday afternoon.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: