January 27, 2016

The Sky Is the Limit

One of the limited time Sale-a-Bration stamp sets this year is this awesome masculine set called "the Sky Is The Limit".  Kathy White brought this swap Saturday and I just loved the colors so this is also one of the cards everyone stamping this week is making.



Paired with the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack is perfect.


Stamps:  The Sky Is The Limit
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, 
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Basic Black, Lost lagoon
Accessories:  Baker's Twine Combo Pack

I made huge strides in my stamping room yesterday in getting stuff put away and organized.  It is amazing how much more room you can have once you put stuff where it goes.  I can now walk around and not trip over everything!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: